A child's vision of the future

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
And then those lovely kids grow up.....................

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I also think this would be better as well
Margaret Thatcher, Theresa May ? Not very good examples are they?

OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Depends which side of the political spectrum you're on but I'd say they certainly made their mark in a male dominated world despite of the mistakes they made. But this is the cafe so let's not start talking about politics.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

Interesting misogynistic world you must live in with all the hundreds of women you chose those 2, I say hundreds, because it ought to be thousands but isn't.

As to Margaret Thatcher, I see you live in North Wales, I could understand it if you lived in South Wales, where like me you could have lived in a mining village on the outskirts of a Steel City, in fact The Steel City. I loathe Margaret Thatcher for what she did to my community, how she decimated the working class in my area, we are still living with her decisions today. But putting all that aside you have to admire her, her single mindedness, her tenacity, her determination to do what she thought was right (whether it was or not) We would not be in the Brexit fiasco that we currently are had she still been at the wheel.

But this it now so far off-topic, please don't bother to respond.

Top Bottom