A 'Cool' Cycling Non-Cyling Jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berties

Fast and careful!
My boys are 13 and 14 they bought super dry one was lined and the over not,too many zips for my liking!!

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
just to update, we are now the owners of 2 of the Swrve hoodies, one in XL which has gone to the eldest and one in Large for my middle son.

Nice piece of kit and I'd be seriously tempted myself but a quick try of the XL shows that they would need to make something in about 8XL for me to have a hope....even with straining the zips never got closer together than about 8 inches.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Lots of kewl jackets here. I bought a very light-weight, wind-cheater, red, white and blue, mod type thing from this retailer which I sometimes use for cycling. Reasonably cheap too. I notice the male model looks like Bradley Wiggens. I also bought a John Lennon corduroy jacket, which I often wear but not for cycling.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Cool you say, jacket you say?

fonzie_jpg_w300h378.jpg
Funnily enough the 13 y/o master FF wears a Primark 'leather' jacket similar to that on his Triban 3 for his 2.5 mile ride to school. How cool is he?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Lots of kewl jackets here. I bought a very light-weight, wind-cheater, red, white and blue, mod type thing from this retailer which I sometimes use for cycling. Reasonably cheap too. I notice the male model looks like Bradley Wiggens. I also bought a John Lennon corduroy jacket, which I often wear but not for cycling.
Oh yes, that's a great site! Thanks!

Top Bottom