A "Daily Mail" moment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was working away this week, and went into work in a van to pick up gear & colleague before heading down to the borders.

On my way into the office I nearly collided with a cyclist who's weaving would make him the pride of the Harris Tweed community.

Having danced his way precariously back and forth across 2 lanes of traffic over a distance of around 1/2 a mile he then swerved into the oncoming traffic and then perched on the RHS of the road, on the apex of a left hand bend as all the lights were against him.

If an HGV had been coming the other way he would have been mincemeat.

And for a while I felt a kind of dizzy outrage and came over all "Daily Mail".

Worse was to come though, my colleague for the week was a prize Tw@t and his chat was awful. It shouldn't be allowed. He couldn't read a map, couldn't programme the sat nav, and having grown up over 150 miles from Glasgow declared himself a Rangers fan.

I still haven't decided which was worse. I am looking for a bit of guidance as to which should upset me more....

Cheers

Stig

Keith Oates

Janner
Being a Rangers fan, No discussion;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landslide

Rare Migrant
shoot cycling? There's always people acting like eejits on the road, if you got pissed off about all of them you'd end up reading the Daily Mail. Far better to keep your righteous anger for more deserving causes, like what Mr Oates said. :rofl:

gavintc

Guru
Of course he had to contend with a 'weegie' driver, who whined about getting the sat nav working properly, complained about bloody cyclists and to top it off, he was unconcerned at St Mirren's success at the weekend.

Top Bottom