A different way to find your bike!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mossj88

I've often wondered if this helps or not, on one hand your letting more people know about your bike so it's more likely to be spotted...

On the other hand the thieve may spot your advert, assume your watching eBay/Gumtree and avoid selling it online.

it depends on where they sell it , a few years ago i had my mountain bike stolen , i had phoned the police and told them what happened etc etc , The police man who was a cycliest got in touch with the local crap converters (cash converters ) who said they had a bike matching the description we went down to see if it was my bike but , unfortunately it was not my bike , same bike but not mine . After a few months i went back to the store and had a look round , and low and behold there was my bike in the store up for sale . i got in touch with the police and after some persuasion and court action i got my bike back . i do believe its not the thieves who steel bikes but the 2nd hand shops that try to sell them on as an easy sale . Just becareful if you find you bike is in one of these stores it could get nasty

Top Bottom