a duhh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lacdan2002

i think i was suposed to tell you guys about my self well im danny from tampa fl in the us of a i think that how we say it any how im not lets say a pro on touring but ive been interested in it for a long time not the kind of guy that watchs much sports on tv though but ive been rideing my bike long distances ever since i can remember and any one that knows me always says that im crazy and they would never ride that far inless they were in a car all i know is that when im out there by my self rideing it realy clears my mind does any one ealse feel that way too

Shaun

Founder
Hi Danny, and welcome to CycleChat ... :thumbsup:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
i think i was suposed to tell you guys about my self well im danny from tampa fl

Lucky Devil! I would love to go over to see the Space Shuttle before it finishes.

About the best we get here in West Central Scotland is the Sea King Helicopters from HMS Gannet (a Navy search and rescue base, not a boat).

ive been rideing my bike long distances ever since i can remember and any one that knows me always says that im crazy and they would never ride that far inless they were in a car

Ah yes, the United States of Car :whistle:

The UK (or should that the UC? - the United Cardom) isn't any better :rolleyes:

all i know is that when im out there by my self rideing it realy clears my mind does any one ealse feel that way too

Same here, although last night, I was riding home and I had been at the pub, so was a bit ....actually, better not say that unless any Police are watching :biggrin:

Top Bottom