A few bits left

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Pair of sora front brake calipers
One branded and the other one has the sora name worn off
£10 posted.

Aldi winter cycling jacket 38-40"
Bought and never used as its too warm for me as i like to go fast ( for me ) and the thinnner winter jesey and base layer was enough .
£10 posted

Attachments

• 2014-03-21 19.14.24.jpg
    2014-03-21 19.14.24.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 2014-03-21 19.16.29.jpg
    2014-03-21 19.16.29.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@cyberknight are they really a pr front brake calipers or is that a typo ?

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

@cyberknight - the Btwin wheels; what speed are they for? Also the tyre size? Finally is it a cassette / freewheel / etc? Thanks.
Its cassette, according to the website ...
Compatibility8/9/10 speed Shimano or Sram 7 cassettes (with optional ring mount)
700c road wheels .

seems churlish to fuss at £15 posted but what make of pannier are those and can you confirm that 25ltrs a pair means these are small/front panniers with a capacity of 12.5ltrs each bag?

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

seems churlish to fuss at £15 posted but what make of pannier are those and can you confirm that 25ltrs a pair means these are small/front panniers with a capacity of 12.5ltrs each bag?
sjsc panniers
cut and paste from the website

"
SJSC Black hook on Rear Pannier Bags
25 litres per pair. Weight: 1150 grams. Size: 32cm x 26cm x 15cm. Rear pocket with zip closure. Draw corded closure with locking toggle. Elasticated top cover with heavy duty snap closing buckles. Long straps to allow big or bulky items to be carried. Durable steel hooks (will not snap or break like plastic). Strong elasticated securing strap. Durable water resistant black nylon canvas fabric. Reinforced single and double stitched seams.
Heavy duty carrying handles which fasten together to enable both bags to be carried with one hand."

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Its a thin layer of neoprene with room for a liner glove so you can vary it how you want, just way to big for me and i could not be bothered to take them back .
Looking at the seal skins i would say these are definitely thinner

Top Bottom