A good time to thank Shaun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As we head towards 500,000 posts (mercifully without enthusiasts shouting "Lets do it for Shaun" :biggrin:) I think it's an opportune moment to thank Shaun for running this site.

Many thanks Shaun and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Well said. It is a daily source of pleasure to look in on this place.

snakehips

As somebody who has only recently registered here I was ignorant of Shaun and all his good works , but I willingly and enthusiastically join in thanking Shaun and wishing him well at this time.

Snake

I4.jpg

..... especially to Shaun

TVC

Thank you Shaun, this is a great place to come and decompress at the end of a busy working day - and a first class alternative to actually going out on the bike.

Merry Christmas to you. :biggrin:

Jim

peanut

thanks for all you hard work on the site Shaun its excellent.

You only truly appreciate how important this community is when your router or PC goes on the blink for a few hours and you get withdrawal symptoms and head for the bottle:biggrin:

Merry Christmas to you and yours .:biggrin:

Smokin Joe said:
I echo all of the above.
I echo echo all of the above.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, many thanks Shaun.

It's a nice, responsive forum. I mean that two ways - the people here, naturally, but also the 'look and feel' of the forum and the speed at which it works.

I'm a member of a subscription-based fitness forum and compared to Cycle Chat, it is very slow and clunky. There is often a long delay between clicking on a link, and the forum software actually responding.

I'm a quick reader and I can nip about Cycle Chat without having to hang about.

Having to use a slow forum again is really annoying, it's like going back to using a dial-up modem :biggrin:!

yello

From me too.

I don't usually add to threads just to say '+1' or the like but in this case an exception is definitely called for.

Well done fella. And thank you.

Top Bottom