A grand day out Gromit lad.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I would like to encourage any of you.That are thinking of taking part in the relay.To do so.It is a wonderful day out,that you will remember for a long time after.We were blessed with glorious weather and terrific scenery not to mention very good company.So if you are dithering make some time and find someone to ride with eck it is only one day.Have a damn good day out and meet that name you see on the Cyclechat page.We are looking forward to meeting a few more at Ladybower very soon.Final photos of York.

I'd like to be involved. When's it coming down South Wales way?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Glamorous ,choc,cake and ale.All mixed together with a bike = A great day out.I have just been to Otley to pick up some t-shirts for the mum's and toddler's group i am in so had to have a drink and a bacon sarnie,in the cyclists cafe.When i was asked about the Cyclechat jersey.So today BobofOtley may be lurking as he took down the www on a some notepaper.If you are you are very welcome.The jersey is now getting noticed.We said it would it sure stands out.It is head and shoulders above any of the pro team replicas.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
What is it.

A super idea to make a jersey was suggested and Will1985 was the bravest to take on the task.Now to be known as Sir Will1985.For it came to pass that it was created but a cock up meant it had a spelling mistake.So they all went back.Well out of that fiasco came the brill idea to get two and have a relay pass on the shirt up,down across the country.So it is now happening and a great time is being had by all who have taken part.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Mark my words... a time will come to pass when a great schism shalleth appear betwixt the "friedly"-ites and the "friendly"-ites. And Admin shall appear in the East, cycling west to unite all....jeez, I'm bored... gotta do some work....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
postman said:
Glamorous ,choc,cake and ale.All mixed together with a bike = A great day out.I have just been to Otley to pick up some t-shirts for the mum's and toddler's group i am in so had to have a drink and a bacon sarnie,in the cyclists cafe.When i was asked about the Cyclechat jersey.So today BobofOtley may be lurking as he took down the www on a some notepaper.If you are you are very welcome.The jersey is now getting noticed.We said it would it sure stands out.It is head and shoulders above any of the pro team replicas.

So which one are you, how early did you take retirement?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Aug 4th 2006.Just over 56 years young.Served 34 with Royal Mail or Consignia or what ever they call themselves now.I am now a house husband cook ,clean iron and so on .And ladies i work a lot harder now than i did at work.So now 58 and in better health.And can drop the house work when i like just like today and did 22 miles to Otley and back for a quick spin.I have made time to do voluntary work hence m-t group and other things.

Aint Skeered

Psst. Kirstie, It's a post about the jersey relay. Hence the pictures of people in jersey's doing relay type thingies,ok.

Top Bottom