A great week.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

I have had a great week/10 days. Probably Definitely the best for many many years. What about the rest of you? I hope your week has been great as well. ;):smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Glad to hear it ;). Good news is always welcome. Hope next week is the same. I'll get one of them before long if I keep up with the PMA.

snorri

Legendary Member
Good to hear Noodley:biggrin:
It has been good weather, October has been a great month:smile:
I enjoyed a few days away, but still managed more miles on the bike last month than any month in the last two years.;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

snorri said:
Good to hear Noodley:biggrin:
It has been good weather, October has been a great month:smile:
I enjoyed a few days away, but still managed more miles on the bike last month than any month in the last two years.:smile:

Splendid :becool: Good to hear someone else has had a good week month.

You'll be telling me you spotted dolphins next ;)

Melvil

Noodley said:
Splendid :smile: Good to hear someone else has had a good week month.

You'll be telling me you spotted dolphins next ;)

So go on then - why's it been so good, Noodley?

papercorn2000

What, did your lap-dancer neighbour and her best friend pop round? Did she say "see this colnago bike thingy, it's brand new but it's been sitting in my shed for a few weeks and I thought you might want it 'cos I've no use for it". Did you then open an envelope that had landed on your doorstep which told you that your eccentric distant Uncle Percival had died leaving you his entire fortune and collection of single malts? Did you then perchance turn on the telly to find out that Margaret Thatcher had joined the RCP and that the revolution had indeed started!

Or was it just generally "good"?

Top Bottom