A hoy hoy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steady Flow

Good afterwhatevertimeofdayitis guys!

The name is whatever the general population choose, Steady or Flow would do but whatever is chosen I'm sure that I've heard worse!

This is my first day on here so I hope to get to know some dudes and dudettes and to share some info, history and stories

What initially brought me here was looking for vintage bicycles but upon seeing such a broad spectrum of topics I may be here to stay!

As for my choice of ride, it depends of the day and situation, but it usually tends to be the bull, by the horns

x

:welcome:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good afterwhatevertimeofdayitis guys!

The name is whatever the general population choose, Steady or Flow would do but whatever is chosen I'm sure that I've heard worse!

This is my first day on here so I hope to get to know some dudes and dudettes and to share some info, history and stories

What initially brought me here was looking for vintage bicycles but upon seeing such a broad spectrum of topics I may be here to stay!

As for my choice of ride, it depends of the day and situation, but it usually tends to be the bull, by the horns

x
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of topics here, bike related and some that are not.:welcome:

Top Bottom