A little retail therapy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went onto ebay yesterday afto, there was a 600 rd finishing that I only wanted for the nut (didn't get it), but while I was on I managed to pick up a nice 600 arabesque rear derailleur for £12 delivered and a pair of 27"wheels with alloy rims for £17, so all in all - result! ^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@mikeymustard you are naughty

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpeg

OP
OP
mikeymustard
The arabesque rd arrived this morning, seller must've been sitting in the post office waiting for it to finish!
Apart from one little knock on a corner it's in remarkably good condition, it's clean and has looks like new jockeys so I'm well happy. Makes up for the two non-working right hand brake shifters I now have :rolleyes:

OP
OP
mikeymustard
You need to discover a wheel mine; there was a joblot of wheels on ebay a while back that I was quite tempted by. I do have a couple of pairs of steel rimmed wheels for emergencies

ChrisEyles

Guru
Mrs Chris would not be amused if I discovered a wheel mine! Actually thinking about it I do have a couple of spares, but they're 26" in case I wreck one on my MTB, and 27"ers always seem a bit trickier to come by for the resto projects. Hmmm, that's got me thinking maybe I should have a go at a couple of retro MTB projects now....

Top Bottom