A little

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
They are not the same as the UK type but the dumplings here in China are something special and you get some restaurants that serve only them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:- dumplings. I use the recipe that comes on the side of Atora vege suet packets. Works a treat. :smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Chuffy said:
Re:- dumplings. I use the recipe that comes on the side of Atora vege suet packets. Works a treat. :biggrin:

My packet of Atora Veg suet has got a recipe for "Mini Goat's Cheese, Pear and Walnut Quiche" . :smile:

Oh yes, turn the box round and upside down - there is the recipe for dumplings. :rolleyes:

snorri

Legendary Member
graham56 said:
Mmmmmm dumplings,must admit i like mine made with leek, scrum diddly dumcious. :smile:

When I was out first footing, i wa s offered a big slice of clootie dumpling whicjh I readily acceptesd after taking a trial testing)))))))))))))))
hehe now i have it home and will cut it into sections and freze it ofor consumption in 2008 yipeeeeee)))):biggrin::smile::rolleyes:

snorri

Legendary Member
Keith Oates said:
quiet on here this morning, anybody have an idea why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, of course its quiet Keith, i doont often find your postings controversial, but for good ness sake it's new years day, do you reallythink people would be posting her on the new years ady morninbg???
A GOOD NEW YEAR kEITH)) AND MAY you post many more !! in 2008)))

Keith Oates said:
quiet on here this morning, anybody have an idea why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you here again, Keith! ;) Happy New Year to you.

I'll be in your neck of the woods again, but too far away to be able to come and visit. ;)

Never mind, I'm planning on meeting Mr Hippo and cookiemonster in Bangkok.

Hope all is well in Ha Long!

Top Bottom