A 'Mint' Stage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This has turned up on one of my FaceBook feeds, fromtodays stage, & l feel duty bound to share it

With using a mixture of iPhone & (a temperamental) iPad, at the moment it's awkward to link items properly

So... I've copied the picture instead, l wonder if any of the. British riders noticed it, & realised what it was??

Quite brilliant though!!!

This has turned up on one of my FaceBook feeds, fromtodays stage, & l feel duty bound to share it

With using a mixture of iPhone & (a temperamental) iPad, at the moment it's awkward to link items properly

So... I've copied the picture instead, l wonder if any of the. British riders noticed it, & realised what it was??

Quite brilliant though!!!
Your iWhatsit must be more temperamental than you thought, no pic

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
13775417_10153613878831671_2864230717179554708_n.jpg

This?
13775417_10153613878831671_2864230717179554708_n.jpg

Never seen it before.

On a separate note, many years ago when I were but a lad I was cycling in Glen Clova, shouting "mint sauce!" at sheep as I went past them in the fields...not long after a few of them walked out in front of a car; the car braked, I wasn't quite as quick and ended up ploughing into the back window. I still have the scars.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Got a few of the calendars, my brother worked for the publishers editing a sister magazine. Great cartoons; never come across any others that have quite that mix of humour, storytelling, poignancy, surrealism and affirmation as well as brilliant artwork.

Got a few of the calendars, my brother worked for the publishers editing a sister magazine. Great cartoons; never come across any others that have quite that mix of humour, storytelling, poignancy, surrealism and affirmation as well as brilliant artwork.
I used to see JohnStevenson a lot, & Brant Richards too
Both of them worked in Two Wheels Good in Leeds (JS was the Saturday boy!)
They also shared a house up in Headingley, and another tenant there (or regular visitor) was Deb Murrell - the 1990s diminutive powerhouse of a MTB racer

I also had, at the time, mutual friends, with JS

Plus, Marcus, an old friend of mine also worked for a sister publication of MBUK

oldroadman

Veteran
There were a few "mint sauced" in the old Milk Race days, and in plenty of races since where sheep are on unfenced moors....when rider hits sheep, rider gets a bashing. When race car hits sheep, 1-0 to the race.

Top Bottom