A pair of bib shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Holdsworth

Über Member
I have tried a pair of Tenn Pro bibs but the reflective decals have begun to flake off after two weeks so they are to be returned. And to be honest they weren't that comfy, kept giving me numb erm... "two veg"
blush.gif

I would ideally like the DHB Pace Roubaix but they are out of stock until mid August so I will be looking for an alternative.

The only one I can see on Wiggle's site is the DHB Aeron but I don't know how good they are and how they compare to the Pace which look good going by the magazine reviews.

2good

Ive jst sent them an email as the letting has started 2 peel off.only had them on twice.not been washed.refund plz!

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I tend to just rely on colour at night and reflective bands around the ankles. Both my shorts are bright red. For winter I wear white Gore longs. The Gore refelctives are reasonable in size but have lasted several washes over a year.

OP
OP
Holdsworth

Holdsworth

Über Member
The only ones in my budget on the Prenda site are the Santini Max (not Primo). Does anyone have any other recommendations especially as Tenn are out of stock of any bibs in my size (M).

At least the Octane Jersey I bought at the same time as the bibs has worn well, washed together since new, the reflective logos are still going strong, as they should. My DHB waist shorts have lasted since February being used at least 3 times a week commuting and washed after each ride, the logo on the leg is only just starting to crack now vertically where the fabric stretches. No flaking visible just yet.

mattsccm

Shutt VR.

I have the cheap ones. Ace. Medium suits my gut that like 32" jeans but is 34 if you measure properly. Rumour has it that the y are a bit Sean Yates,ie short but mid thigh for me. There are longer, but then the tan line is just above the knee.

OP
OP
Holdsworth

Holdsworth

Über Member
It turned out that Tenn did have a replacement pair in stock so I have opted to try those and see how hey fare. They are sending a pre-paid bag to send the old ones back so they can look them over.

Can't fault them on their customer service
thumbsup.png

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Decathlon bib shorts.

Comfy enough for a sportive and sunday club runs.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I have tried a pair of Tenn Pro bibs but the reflective decals have begun to flake off after two weeks so they are to be returned. And to be honest they weren't that comfy, kept giving me numb erm... "two veg"
blush.gif

I would ideally like the DHB Pace Roubaix but they are out of stock until mid August so I will be looking for an alternative.

The only one I can see on Wiggle's site is the DHB Aeron but I don't know how good they are and how they compare to the Pace which look good going by the magazine reviews.

Wash mine after every use and look as good as new.

OP
OP
Holdsworth

Holdsworth

Über Member
Marvelous, the bibs that Tenn have sent as a replacement suggest that my waist has expanded by 8 inches at least since I bought the first pair
rolleyes.gif
(M to 3XL!)

I will ring them up on Monday to make sure I can include them in the return envelope that was meant only for the faulty ones.

OP
OP
Holdsworth

Holdsworth

Über Member
Finally managed to get a pair of correctly sized shorts sent out as a replacement, the oversized and also the faulty ones have been returned to Tenn. Lets see how I get on with these new ones shall we.

OP
OP
Holdsworth

Holdsworth

Über Member
The new ones are going back with the same problem, Tenn have admitted that they have a faulty batch and are investigating. I will be returning them shortly when Tenn send out a prepaid bag and I will be issued a full refund. I have now placed an order for a pair of DHB Roubaix bibs from Wiggle seeing as they were the ones I want are back in stock at last
smile.gif

Top Bottom