A proper introduction!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrs fry

I've made quite a few posts over the past week but haven't properly introduced myself so here we go - I live with my boyfriend in Tamworth though I myself am originally from London. Unlike my name suggests, I am not a Mrs, neither is my boyfriend Fry. I'm simply a big Stephen Fry fan! :biggrin:

I cannot drive as of yet, not keen on learning. I work at The Belfry in Wishaw and it has no near transport hence my cycling. Now I have my new bike, I'm really enjoying it and am considering riding to work as well as home (boyfriend currently drops me in the mornings).

I am a vegetarian and love animals greatly. I enjoy yoga, though I haven't done it in a long time. I like to collect buddha's, much to my boyfriends discontent :smile: I like to read, though I haven't done that in a long time either. We've just moved into a new place and I have a new job, with the newly introduced cycling, things have been a bit hectic.

I love Stephen Fry. I have his books, his dvd's and watch him all the time on telly. I just think he is a remarkably intelligent and witty man who I find inspiring and interesting.

I guess that will do for now. See you around!

bauldbairn

Thank's for the intro Mrs Fry - I hope your enjoying you new found hobby/job/house. :thumbsup:

It's been very interesting getting to know you through all your frantic posts and requests for cycling info. :smile:

I too am a big fan of Mr Fry(Stephen not your boyfriend:smile:) and think he is an unbelievably talented individual on all levels. :biggrin:

Hopefully now your enjoying your cycling on a decent bike you can put your bad experiences on the Halfords Full Sus MTB behind you. :biggrin:

All the best Mrs Fry and I'm sure there'll be more post's from you. :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
mrs fry said:
I am not a Mrs, neither is my boyfriend Fry. I'm simply a big Stephen Fry fan! :smile:

I love Stephen Fry. I have his books, his dvd's and watch him all the time on telly. I just think he is a remarkably intelligent and witty man who I find inspiring and interesting.
Indeed, you are most ;), mrs fry ... though I suspect your log-in name might be unfulfilled ..... ;)

Coco

snorri said:
The things you learn on CC via Google, they have a Wishaw in England too.:ohmy: :biggrin:

Welcome Mrs Fry.:smile::smile:

That fooled me too - helluva commute that one ;)

Welcome Mrs F.

WickfordWheels

What a lovely introduction! Hello and welcome :biggrin:

As for Stephen Fry, well, I'm a big fan too! I recommend following him on twitter, if you dont already.

Top Bottom