A question about bib tights (oh err)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

You can.... if you want.... I personally wouldn't as I reckon it'd be damned uncomfortable. But, I have to say, I've never tried.

Fashion norms suggest commando under padded shorts/bibs/bib tights. Non padded tights are a different issue but I personally would be wearing padded shorts/bibs underneath. But, yeah, boxers... if you like.

dodgy

I'll tell you what looks funny, MTBers wearing baggy shorts over the top of tights!

Cranky

GrahamG said:
Don't Endura make bib tights with adjustable straps to avoid the ball splicing problem on longer torsos?

Yes, I have them. Really comfy and have lasted seven years so far.

SoulOnIce

Cranky said:
And me, and I'm old enough to know better.

And me on both counts (the tights under baggies thing and being an old duffer who should know better).

peanut

So just a quick recap then...
I wear my padded shorts under my non padded tights with the thong over the top except when I'm wearing my trollies underneath the shorts ? ;):wacko::biggrin:

Cranky

peanut said:
So just a quick recap then...
I wear my padded shorts under my non padded tights with the thong over the top except when I'm wearing my trollies underneath the shorts ? ;):wacko::biggrin:

Yep, that's it.

Young Un

Cranky said:
And me, and I'm old enough to know better.

Tbh I only do it because i want to look like a proper mtber, and also i go sloweron the mtb and dont like people seeing me in my lycra - especially when i have fallen off and am lying on the floor - often in a very strange position(this happens a lot)

Top Bottom