A quick hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey folks - just a quick hello from a newbie to the forum
My name's Alex, originally a Herefordian although I'm at university in Exeter for the foreseeable future. I'm a pretty avid cycle tourer although I've only done a few shorter tours so far - the longest being a 3 week trip from my home just outside of Hereford to the Peak District, spent a while exploring there then came back all at a fairly leisurely pace (~30-40miles per day on cycling days).

Looking forward to exploring the new area of the country I find myself in (Devon and Cornwall tour on the cards :smile:)

My ride's a 1990 Harry Quinn steel framed tourer (Reynolds 531 tubing) with mostly original components (don't think the original owner could've used it at all!) although I also have a hardtail MTB that I built up using various bargains acquired off Ebay (mainly Deore/LX bits).

and there we go...
regards,
Alex

Hi and welcome Alex

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome.:welcome: This is a friendly place. Maybe drop into the cafe when you have found your way around the forum, or if you fancy a bit of an argument try the politics and life section, they don't bite too hard.:eek:

Hi and welcome
wave.gif

Top Bottom