A quick question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris42

Liberty seguros

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
And then mutated into Astana.

Although that change may not have been as great as was reported. There now seems there is evidence that leopards, spots and a reluctance to change, were all involved.

OP
OP
Paulus

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I used to like the ONCE team and I still wear one of their jerseys now and then when out cycling, NOT the horrible pink one that was the last one they wore I believe. Was there ever any allegations made against any rider or the team in gereral in regard to doping?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Paulus said:
I used to like the ONCE team and I still wear one of their jerseys now and then when out cycling, NOT the horrible pink one that was the last one they wore I believe. Was there ever any allegations made against any rider or the team in gereral in regard to doping?

they were one of the teams that quit the '98 tour en masse in protest over the drug testing regime.

make up your own mind, but i'm still quite attached to my yellow, simple once shirt (none of the euroski, deutchebank nonsence).

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I'm sure someone will know of any proven drug issues with ONCE, however the circumstantial evidence is not good, if for no other reason that the cycling era in which they were involved.

I think the pink ONCE shirts were only for the TdF as their proper ones could be confused with the race leader's maillot jeune. It seems to be something they are less concerned about these days as Saunier Duval weren't made to go 'pink' this year.

chris42

Paulus said:

The head of Once is Mario Sinz (spelt wrong) who is the same person who was the DS for Liberty and was named in spanish drug probe.

Keith Oates

Janner
amnd considered to be the top Spanish team in their day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom