A Short Survey for Primarily London Commuters (2mins)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bodytemperature1

My name is Dan, I have recently graduated in Business and Management (BA) in Bristol. Currently, I am working on a project regarding light safety whilst riding. I'm aiming to identify common trends among cyclists within London.

I appreciate that I have not provided a great deal of information on the direction which I am heading in, and the questions appear to be fairly random, however, I shall post back on here once I have moved further with the project to enlighten you all.

I am relying on human goodwill to spend 2 minutes completing a small questionnaire - I have no rewards to offer as I prefer paying thousands of pounds back to the debt of university... fun times.

https://bristol.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6xIqEsNvgEaiSC9 I welcome any constructive feedback, which will be taken on board to improve this survey.

It would be wonderful to get a few responses

thank you for your time

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Done. But like you say, the questions are random. Seemed odd to conclude with a vague question about racks. Kind of left me feeling you ran out of ideas and I had so much more to tell you about luggage carrying options on bicycles.

Best of luck though.

Sharky

Guru
Done as a retired but ex commuter into london and various locations in the south east since the train strikes of the early 70's. But questions did not seem very specific to cycle commuters.
Good luck with the project.

Last edited:

Heigue'r

Veteran
Done.Alot of people commute a lot more than 180 miles a week or at least with commuting and leisure combined would be over 180 miles a week.That question could have a larger range of distance.

Top Bottom