A silly game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Pete said:
m i ruight in thingkin g that you chuffers me okl frend have beern iunjoying yourself with a god vintage tonigtrs?

Me , i dranjl most of a nice bottle of domaine dce dchANTELLE 2006 A COUJPLE of nitwes ago but my typweoing wasnr as bard as tyhiews

This what you mean?

Wot doo u meen bye thit?

Pete

I think Chuffy is trying to get us to all type as if we were wearing virtual boxing gloves, with no backspacing or re-typing allowed. I just typed all this without using the backspace key once.

Oops! Forgot to don the virtual boxing gloves. Let's have another try:

[BOXING GLOVES ON]i thinkg churwety is trying to get usa all too tupw as i g wer werwe wewerwer vurgtuuw vixihntg glu ces wot no backspacing allowed ior just tyewpde all fdso fothis withoug sauseid the bakrepsapced keyw oncew
[/BOXING GLOVES OFF]

Phew!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Ifthinkn it as tim i wsa inn bedd.:biggrin:

"tym forr baed as Bizzerdee wold sae", Bidderzee wsa in ttha Gamic Boundarout, as wsa Trudiermin and Doggaull.

Im sur tht Dr1nkaT wold be albe to spel th musik fur yuo.
Goode nit :biggrin::biggrin:

SP aer smiilieses aloudd en fis gaem? :ohmy::blush:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
ok, I'll give this a go. uI've just got in from ther pubs - I had two pints in the first one, and some nuclear brown abs a shot of Jamesone in the second.

OMFG. It's not as easy as all that...

seriously, it is i never realised how much i must backspace and trya nt dort things out thar i type . this is kinda aool thoufh. Cool but damn thatsd rthe wrong word. Oh well screw thiz im outta here.

got-to-get-fit

you sare all fuookin rubish this is easy peasey .....how casn you not type accuratley . p[sck of morons !!!

Top Bottom