A simple thing as a puncher !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Is it as disgusting as that chemical cocktail called Magners?

Ingredients List: Cider, sugar, malic acid, suphites, colours, lightly carbonated.

Garz

Squat Member
Is it as disgusting as that chemical cocktail called Magners?

Ingredients List: Cider, sugar, malic acid, suphites, colours, lightly carbonated.

Strangely I used to hate cider. Magners is ok, bullmers not so good. As long as the local Tesco's keep it on special offer - I ain't complaining! ^_^

subaqua

What’s the point
Strangely I used to hate cider. Magners is ok, bullmers not so good. As long as the local Tesco's keep it on special offer - I ain't complaining! ^_^

you still do then Magners is not cider. westons or thatchers at a push but the best by far is Healeys from cornwall

Garz

Squat Member
you still do then Magners is not cider.

Then it's apple wine my friend, if all these companies badging up the stuff are wrong then you should file a law suit :idea:

subaqua

What’s the point
Then it's apple wine my friend, if all these companies badging up the stuff are wrong then you should file a law suit :idea:

TBF its not the makers its the dumbass consumers beleiving a chemical cocktail is cider.

Magners is to cider as Carling is to beer ;)

and it would need to be over 10% to be classed as apple wine- different duty rates i beleive .

Garz

Squat Member
TBF its not the makers its the dumbass consumers beleiving a chemical cocktail is cider.
Magners is to cider as Carling is to beer ;)
and it would need to be over 10% to be classed as apple wine- different duty rates i beleive .

This is getting slightly o/t and needs to be debated on the cafe section if it is to continue. ;)

In my defence, I admit to being a passing opportunist at the local extra and with a new arrival to look after :tired: ; with football and cycling on the box I couldnt care much to whatever calibre beverage one should conform to. The local corner shop sells white lightening, the supermarkets have their own brand cheap stuff which to me is more of a basis for you to soap box from.

Drinking a Stella 'Cidré' is hardly a means to get gunned down for as some folk claim it to be not purist enough or must be flat containing bits and direct from the south west... :rolleyes:

I thought snobbery on the bikes was bad! :laugh:

Top Bottom