A sticky situation...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder if 'philandering woman has minge glued shut' would attract as much amusement? :wacko:

That is better than one of my friends when he found out that his mrs was seeing some one else. He got a condom opened it covered the out side with the hottest chill paste he could find I think it was around £35 - £40 and then rolled it back up and put it back in the packet. That night after a lovely night out (drink, dinner, movie) they head home....

They are getting down to it and he pulls out the condom... :wacko:

She ends up in A+E for two hours being washed out:blush:

He told me he was going to do this the day before and I was thinking he was joking until he phones me up saying the Po Po have him down the nick:wacko:

HelenD123

Guru
spandex said:
That is better than one of my friends when he found out that his mrs was seeing some one else. He got a condom opened it covered the out side with the hottest chill paste he could find I think it was around £35 - £40 and then rolled it back up and put it back in the packet. That night after a lovely night out (drink, dinner, movie) they head home....

They are getting down to it and he pulls out the condom... :tongue:

He told me he was going to do this the day before and I was thinking he was joking until he phones me up saying the Po Po have him down the nick:wacko:

:biggrin::ohmy: That made me cross my legs.

abchandler

spandex said:

They are getting down to it and he pulls out the condom... ;)

So the outside surface would have been in contact with the inside surface then...

Top Bottom