A strange website!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rupert%20Grint-compressed.JPG
16994.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Enjoying%20Cornwall-compressed.JPG
7990332-happy-family-at-happy-beach.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dammit 3BM, you wouldn't believe how much coffee I've just blown through my nostrils...

Ditto, with tea.

The seascapes have a naive charm. The portraits are awful. Still, I suppose he enjoys doing them.

Actually, there ia an artist who sometimes exhibits at the Kings Manor Common Room (my old Uni dept). He did really lovely seascapes (delicate oils, wide skies, gentle colours), and absolutely horrible portraits - all lumpy full frontal nudes in odd shades of purple and green. Not the sort of thing you want to look at while you eat your lunch.

Zoiders

Now looking at all his pictures the blocking out and the use of colour as well as the composition is not actualy that bad - he just doesn't seem to be able to do any detail work which is probably the result of over ambition on his part.

Some people can knock out fast figure and line drawings that look fantastic, you have to be very good to make it look that easy though.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Quite, that one is terrible. Portraits do not appear to be his strong point.

PAINTING doesn't seem to be his strong point!

I think they are charming. Good luck to him.

It says he has been painting for 20 years, I think he needs more than just good luck!

Now, am I the only one who finds this oddly disturbing?:

Rudolph%20and%20Santer-compressed.JPG

It's Rudolph's eyes, that get me!

And:

Father%20Christmas%20and%20Three%20Reindeer-compressed.JPG

Father Christmas and Three Reindeer

Father Christmas after drinking all the Sherry on Christmas Eve.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
If someone made him work on certain things, and he stopped being so 'prolific', he might actually be a just about okay ersatz post-impressionist landscape painter. He isn't entirely without talent, but he is clearly completely lacking in judgement! The 'portraits' are just horrible though.

Top Bottom