A tribute, to little old me? :-D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Flattery lol!!

are you really a ballsucker :evil::tongue:

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Downward said:
Is that from Shadow boy who did that video of him looning around on bike in summer ?

I dunno tbh. This one was the guy Mags spotted a few weeks back, iirc. Pavements, red lights and school yards were all on his list, he's also a cycle courier iirc.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
LOL, you must have really dented his ego, downfader. :smile:

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Hmm things have turned a little nasty tonight. I get an email from a youtube user called "downfader1" (my youtube username is "downfader2" as in "too") telling me I need to work on my road skills. So I click on the profile name and see its 227paddy's "tribute" video to me.

Whats the plank playing at? I have been up until now the only "downfader" on the web as far as I can tell, and I've used that moniker since the late 90s as a muso, artist and photographer.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
BentMikey said:
Take it as a compliment - paddy is obv. upset, and feels there's some justification to the claims of his poor riding.

I did until last night. The guy sends garbled messages/comments like 5 times a week and I tend to ignore it tbh.

If it is this paddy bloke.. obviously I have no proof. Seems this morning the fella has been going around posting comments as me. ;) Thats definately not on, tried to use the youtube help system to file a complaint but its a peice of crap. Not sure now what to do, theres no direct email for a customer services kind of thing.

Top Bottom