A trike ride to Geddington on my ICE T

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
A trike ride on my ICE T and my brother on his KMX trike. We rode to Geddington and back to Kettering and a total of just over 6 miles. We did another trip at beginning of the week to Weekley via cycle path but i did not video it as we did that one when we went via road. Total miles since i bought the trike 3 weeks ago is 17 miles and my brother has done 12 miles total with me since he bought the trike off me 3 weeks ago. I still have loads of stuff to do to it, i have wheel rim stickers to add, lights to add, horn and Garmin mount to put on, T-mounts when they arrive from ebay, Zealot S1 boombox to add when it arrives from bang good, mudguards ready to go on and my new hamster bags to put on. All in good time lol. As for the mileage we are getting there but not rushing to break any records, we do it at our own pace or should i say my brothers pace. The last 2 rides were easy by far, i wasn't puffed out and no jelly legs etc, the only breathing i noticed on my video was the auto record level control which accentuates my breathing on my chest cam when no other sound is being picked up. I really like the GoXtreme Vision 4K camera as it hasn't let me down but as with most cams i think they should have a manual record level control like my Canon DSLR and also an external mic jack as my DSLR has but i can't complain as there is a huge price difference between the two. OK that is it for now, till my next journey.....................

View: https://youtu.be/GNDlHXzycdg

fossala

Guru
Good work, keep it up!

Top Bottom