A (true) christmas tale to make you smile (or cringe)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Someone Mrs D knows told her about one of their clients who is the marketing manager for a large national group of foodstores (I wont name it). As such she is responsible for sourcing and distributing xMillions of turkeys.
She has just realised that she forgot to get her own family turkey and has had to resort to just ham.
Tickled me up anyway ^_^

Globalti

Legendary Member
Must be a birdbrain....

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Someone Mrs D knows told her about one of their clients who is the marketing manager for a large national group of foodstores (I wont name it). As such she is responsible for sourcing and distributing xMillions of turkeys.
She has just realised that she forgot to get her own family turkey and has had to resort to just ham.
Tickled me up anyway ^_^

:laugh:

Not Asda, is it? Much in the news and on social media today how people who've ordered their Christmas big shop from them to be delivered today having turkeys substituted due to a lack of availability by gammon, pork loin, or in one case drumsticks!

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
:laugh:

Not Asda, is it? Much in the news and on social media today how people who've ordered their Christmas big shop from them to be delivered today having turkeys substituted due to a lack of availability by gammon, pork loin, or in one case drumsticks!
No, I can honestly say it wasnt Asda. I've not read all that but I can imagine it happening.
Imagine having to tell your family "sorry but you are having drumsticks for christmas dinner"

Top Bottom