A Valentine's puzzle for the one you love

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
val1.jpg

b s t o u
i u h y a
t o a s s
p u t e w
r t s v e
e m h o l
s u e l l

bonj2

here's another one: draw 5 regions on a 2-D plane (e.g. imaginary countries) such that each one touches every other one. (by touches i mean has a non-zero-length border with, so a singular point touching, e.g. as in segments of a circle like slices of a round cake, does not count.)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
bonj said:
here's another one: draw 5 regions on a 2-D plane (e.g. imaginary countries) such that each one touches every other one. (by touches i mean has a non-zero-length border with, so a singular point touching, e.g. as in segments of a circle like slices of a round cake, does not count.)
Is this going to charm the pants off a loved one? Or is she going to bugger off to bed muttering under her breath while I try to fiddle with my segments? :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Fnaar said:
Is this going to charm the pants off a loved one? Or is she going to bugger off to bed muttering under her breath while I try to fiddle with my segments? :smile:

You could suggest she try it out using chocolate body paint, on your body...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
You could suggest she try it out using chocolate body paint, on your body...

Stop it, Arch. Just stop it!:smile:

(really wants a coffee truffle now!)

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
Stop it, Arch. Just stop it!:smile:

(really wants a coffee truffle now!)

Sorry....:angry:

To be honest, I've never been sure about chocolate body paint, I'm afraid I'm too practical and can't help thinking of all the laundry the next day....

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Arch said:
Sorry....:smile:

To be honest, I've never been sure about chocolate body paint, I'm afraid I'm too practical and can't help thinking of all the laundry the next day....
...also I'd want to sand down the surface before applying....

Top Bottom