a very bad day !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
i'm looking after childrens animals whilst they are on holiday, and this morning i found their young cat had been run over, took her to vet but she had to be PTS, dread them coming home - then this afternoon !!!!
it's not friday the 13th is it ? can i cancel today and start over !!! just went to take Fred (my dog) for a walk (on his lead) when the sodding dog from up the road came charging over and attacked him :cry: plenty of blood on both of us and loud screaming from me !!! think Freds ok, looks like a loose tooth but cannot see any bad bites !!! I'm basicly a non drinker but if anybody has a large glass of cold white or rose, bring it over !!!!!
think i'll stay off bike as well for today !! they say things happen in 3's

zee90

Sometimes there's the day which we wish we never have. But it's part of life. Hope things get better for you.

midlife

Guru
Sorry to hear that :sad: A long time ago in Manchester I was asked to look after next doors Koi in a big pond. Strict instructions on how to look after them for a fortnight. Needless to say after they got back there was a lot of fish and chips on the menu !!

Shaun

Mandragora

Quick. Find a box of matches and break one in half. S'what my mum would do on a day like that, to deal with the"things go in threes' issue.

OP
OP
s7ephanie

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
meet my new little girl, coming home on the 27th, she will be called Olive and she's tiny :angel: lets hope she brings me good luck

Attachments

• olive.jpg
    olive.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom