A Video Of What Cycling Has Done For Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well done Gaz!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Brahan said:
Gaz what you've done so far is brilliant. Great determination!

I'm sure your kids will love having a more active daddy too eh?

Yup Im sure they are, Got them both new bikes yesterday and went out on the Townsend with them today, I dont think that Townsend will EVER die, Its been on life support for months but its STILL with us. xx(

crisscross

Hi gaz, this is amazing and inspirational for those of us that don't yet fit into XXXXXXL cycling shorts!

best wishes, neil

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
therams said:
I got some Mavic Open Pro rims / 105 hubs / 32 Spokes from Wills Wheels, very happy with them. Light and strong.

How much did they cost you ?

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
crisscross said:
Hi gaz, this is amazing and inspirational for those of us that don't yet fit into XXXXXXL cycling shorts!

best wishes, neil

I fit into XXL Cycling Shorts (Astana, Evans £20 are the best ones I have found)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
GB155 - mention "Fossy" to Will if you go back in.

I've got two sets of handbuilts from him......rock solid, and a bike....... The wheels on the 'Wills Wheels Fixed"' have been banged about for 1000 miles now......not a mm out of true.....fantastically tough. My other wheels (same rims) have been tested on cobbled climbs / 1 in 4's - no flex

Fixed wheels - Formula Track hubs, 32 x ACI spokes and Maxic CXP 33's
Best Wheels - Vintage Dura Ace hubs (off some spare wheels I had), 28 x ACI spokes, and again Mavic CXP 33's.........

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
fossyant said:
GB155 - mention "Fossy" to Will if you go back in.

I've got two sets of handbuilts from him......rock solid, and a bike....... The wheels on the 'Wills Wheels Fixed"' have been banged about for 1000 miles now......not a mm out of true.....fantastically tough. My other wheels (same rims) have been tested on cobbled climbs / 1 in 4's - no flex

Fixed wheels - Formula Track hubs, 32 x ACI spokes and Maxic CXP 33's
Best Wheels - Vintage Dura Ace hubs (off some spare wheels I had), 28 x ACI spokes, and again Mavic CXP 33's.........

Will do Foz, As long as you dont owe him money :surrender:

Top Bottom