A warning to novice cyclists.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I didn't know you had to pay out a deposit for a flat. I thought you just had to go out on your bike when it was dark, cold and raining.

you mean January Commuting !

Slick

Guru
It's the commutes after the Christmas break that makes or breaks you.
I really wish you hadn't said that. Last year was great for me, but I'm having doubts about the remaining winter months. I moved house about 3 weeks ago, and didn't cycle probably 4 weeks before that. I have yet to give the new commute a go, but can foresee a few problems on a number of sections.

subaqua

What’s the point
I really wish you hadn't said that. Last year was great for me, but I'm having doubts about the remaining winter months. I moved house about 3 weeks ago, and didn't cycle probably 4 weeks before that. I have yet to give the new commute a go, but can foresee a few problems on a number of sections.
Just get the 1st one done .then it is really good. I hate 1st day back always tough. But better than using train or car.

Sixmile

Veteran
Duncan's wife is getting seriously sick of signing for another parcel. She doesn't understand why he needs another base layer and he's already got 2 pair of cycling shoes.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Duncan's wife is getting seriously sick of signing for another parcel. She doesn't understand why he needs another base layer and he's already got 2 pair of cycling shoes.

But Duncan's wife gets to eat his Haribo.

Top Bottom