ABBA's fettled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
My Carrera LTD has now been fettled into shape and is a pleasure to ride, its taken a few changes from the original bike when I bought it, wheels / tyres / gearing/ grips / saddle / stem and a few others

1275484214.JPG

1275484289.JPG

Now all thats left to do is clock up the miles on her :evil:

called ABBA due to A to B then B back to A :evil:

Norm

Trumpettom001

That's an odd coincedence... I just got a pair of BH elements for my bike.... like em!!

OP
OP
NormanD

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
AndyCarolan said:
Looks good. I especially like the bag!

Is the LTD anything like the Subway?

yes it's the exact same frame

Trumpettom001 That's an odd coincedence... I just got a pair of BH elements for my bike.... like em!!

used the same wheel set on my other bike for over a year and they never needed trueing or any spokes tightening, even after many a bashing, it's the one good thing Halfords sell :evil:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nice !

I have a subway 1 and that just keeps going no matter what i throw at it, looks very similar apart from i have guards and permanent rack .

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
cyberknight said:
Nice !

I have a subway 1 and that just keeps going no matter what i throw at it, looks very similar apart from i have guards and permanent rack .

Helen has a permanent rack on her Carerra Fury, I can tell if shes behind me when riding because I can hear it rattling ;)

OP
OP
NormanD

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
lukesdad said:
What do you carry in that bag ? :tongue:....Yer picnic. :girl:

Pretty much mate :smooch:

Spare innertube
Repair kit
Multi tools
Bike lock
mobile phone
cable ties
cash
light rain jacket
food ( gel / energy bars) and a spare drinks bottle

plus some room to spare incase I stop off at any cycle shop (well you never know :o)) it's easy to detach / re-attach and carry around, works great for longish trips over 40 miles :angel:

http://www.discountcyclesdirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=3684&osCsid=bvnufzhishq

Saves on fitting panniers and bags that way, plus if I need to do a short trip, I can leave the bag behind :girl:

Top Bottom