ABC discuss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How about a 'Your rare bike in front of an almost identical rare bike ridden by another CycleChat member who you have never spoken to before but happen to bump into when out on a forum ride' thread? :whistle:
Me first!!!!!

twins-jpg-4100-jpg.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Curses - foiled again! :laugh:

I don't see any reason why there can't be several abc challenges running at once.
As long as people complete each one in alphabetical order.
It's nice to see new people joining in the towns and villages one all the time.

Just further to rather than a reply, I think it should be personal choice as to what the individual decides on but could be posted under the same thread?

I would imagine to each member to have a post showing all progress may not be possible due to file size/ post limits but the mods may have a better idea than me

Each to their own - I reckon the variety of subjects would be great

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I like the idea of the pubs and the street signs - but it would have been much easier if the once famous Alphabet Streets in Leeds hadn't been demolished ^_^

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5543194, member: 9609"]I got a 1 as well, we just need a thread to put them in -

what would be the rules ?
can't have house numbers or car reg ??
what about bike next to three sheep ?
Road signs (distances) ? Forfar 4[/QUOTE]

Since in theory it could go on forever. I would say anything with a number (written or numeral) is allowed though I think I would personally not use house numbers as that would be just dull unless really stuck for a number.

All the lamposts in Leicester are numbered and I know of a cycle path that has them running from 1 to over 100, that would be even duller!

Top Bottom