ABC, Street Names

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Must restart on my challenge come November. Currently trying to hit 1000 miles for October.

Yes something Ex is acceptable for X.

Thank you ;)

1000 miles per month is a bit much for myself and Mrs @BoldonLad! We aim. for 50 miles per week, which is about the limit our 73 year old legs can manage :smile:

I have become addicted to this!

I have yet to finish the ABC Towns and Villages, but, I will ;)

Then, there is the Saint's Names....

It got me thinking, could there be a Challenge in Pub Names, I think the initial "The" in many pub names would have to be discarded, so, The Kings Head, would count as "K". Perhaps, a photograph of bicycle and pub name.... maybe, even a pint in each one, could be orange juice for any TT members.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
ZIMGP4597.JPG

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 10.58.11.png

Had to work a little harder to get "Z", 13.5 miles, to find Zion Terrace. Too far to go on the Folding Bicycle, so, took the Giant Escape Hybrid.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Finally got going today...
566488 566489 566490 566492

I messed up a bit here. The pic of Huntingdon Road includes the wording for Fishers Green Road - in fact, I was standing in Fishers Green Road when I took it! Sadly, I forgot I'd have to shoehorn Grove Road between them. I might bag another F tomorrow...

566493 566494 566495
566496 566497 566498
Knowle is Knowle Court, as seen on the sign for Ingleside Drive (just behind my RHS bar end).
I'm going to struggle for a Z, I might have to do MoZart Court or HaZlemere Road. Or Zeus packaging...
I'll also have to stretch things a little with X-eter Close.

Top Bottom