About Time I Suppose!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wookee

Just saying hello. Based in East Herts been biking for 40 odd years off and on and always had a 'station bike' to use when needed and for doing a short commute. My job role changes now and then and last year I started having to travel more on public transport and I hate the tube, so got a Brompton....wow, what a piece of engineering!

At the start of lockdown I decided to treat myself to my very first half decent road bike.... I'm not built for racing though, thinking Audax may be more my thing.

I should probably mention I'm a police officer and I work in the road safety engineering world. Been lurking for a few weeks, and am very impressed with this forum.... You seem to be lacking idiots, how have you managed that!?!

Chippy Dave

Welcome along, I’ve not been on here long myself and it’s a good forum and full of info.
I do my best on the idiot front sometimes ^_^

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I should probably mention I'm a police officer and I work in the road safety engineering world. Been lurking for a few weeks, and am very impressed with this forum.... You seem to be lacking idiots, how have you managed that!?!
Welcome! I wish I could say the same about "the road safety engineering world" ;) It would seem a shame I've had nothing to do with Herts in that regard!

OP
OP
Wookee

Wookee

Welcome! I wish I could say the same about "the road safety engineering world" ;) It would seem a shame I've had nothing to do with Herts in that regard!

Nether have I! I work for the Met and cover part of London. Herts don't appear to have anyone in my world, and they certainly don't have much in the way of useful cycling infrastructure.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Just saying hello. Based in East Herts been biking for 40 odd years off and on and always had a 'station bike' to use when needed and for doing a short commute. My job role changes now and then and last year I started having to travel more on public transport and I hate the tube, so got a Brompton....wow, what a piece of engineering!

At the start of lockdown I decided to treat myself to my very first half decent road bike.... I'm not built for racing though, thinking Audax may be more my thing.

Your joking clearly. We have few idiots as you will soon find out, especially the likes of raleighnut. :laugh:

Hello and welcome from me.:welcome:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
:welcome:

A good 'Mod' team keep things pretty 'numpty' free.

PM me your BACS details and I'll send you your Tenner over straight away. :laugh:

Top Bottom