absolute tosspots on commute home tonight...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hero of valour

...i tend to find that i get the odd commute where everyone is driving like a total tool....why do cars overtake you only to then immediately cut you up to turn left?...why do cars pull so far out when trying to turn out of a road that you have no choice but to move right in the middle of the road...why do cars block the cycle path and then went to you around the back of them they start to roll back?...does my head in

Hip Priest

Veteran
It happens.

I had two incidents of drivers cutting me up to reach back of a queue before me. Not the wisest thing, in soaking wet conditions.

Gez73

Veteran
It's the sound of a fast approaching car in the wet that I find a little worrying. They all seemed to be driving quicker than when it's dry.

D

Deleted member 1258

I find that as well, 99% of commutes are boringly routine, but then the odd one seems to contain all the idiots, I suspect on those days part of it is me either not riding well or my timings out, gives people the opportunity to drive badly round me.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
I just find certain areas on my commute,like Stratford and Leytonstone are complete half wits and at Mile End the boy racers.

If they block my path it can bring out the worst in me and I will try and get past,depending on circumstances.Sometimes,like at traffic lights it doesn't bother me.

pally83

Über Member
Or the inbreds who drive as close to the side as possible when stopping in a queue of traffic to purposely block your path.

Filtering on the outside solves this. Also serves to wind them up a bit but I always nod a thank you just in case.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Filtering on the outside solves this. Also serves to wind them up a bit but I always nod a thank you just in case.
+1. Give them a wave and a smile and thank them for leaving enough space for you to filter on the outside safely.

Top Bottom