Abstrads!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like the same place as someone not sitting in the specific sitting area.

Whinger I say - so what, if I get on a train and there is a seat I sit... boo hiss.

(granted with the bike I use the fold down seat near by)

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hang on, if the bike is stored in the correct bike storage area, and the owner got on the train before you, what exact grounds have you got for complaining?

Where's that then?...in the crush hour on every train i ride there is no "obviously correct space" for a bike...if it exists, I’ve not seen it (therefore it's not obvious)

jef has a point, here. If a train is crowded, why leave your bike unattended and worse still leave it to someone else to care for (not care for).

I wouldnt leave my luggage/pram/jacket unattended.

Canrider

Guru
Depends on the train--some do have designated storage areas, same as for luggage.

Are you telling me that if you get on a train with luggage, you stand by the luggage rack for the duration of the ride?

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Depends on the train--some do have designated storage areas, same as for luggage.

Are you telling me that if you get on a train with luggage, you stand by the luggage rack for the duration of the ride?

No, I'm telling you that if there is no luggage rack (which is my point) then I stand by my luggae for the duration of the ride.

Top Bottom