Accessories for a Pinarrello Paris?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Ha ha i am with you BC, she irritates the crap out of me too, her wheels are pretty much more expensive than my bike!

Update, She has just ordered some Carbon/Ti Look Keo pedals and some white s works shoes another £400!

montage

God Almighty
This is just unhealthy.... she must be absolutely loaded. What you need to do it introdruce her to your best friend, set them up so they get a marriage, keep in contact for a while...then stop all contact with them before turning up at their doorstep 2 years later dressed in rags and unshaven, and ask if they can "help" you reboot your currently homeless life (then sneak home and blow it all on a pinarello)

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
montage said:
This is just unhealthy.... she must be absolutely loaded. What you need to do it introdruce her to your best friend, set them up so they get a marriage, keep in contact for a while...then stop all contact with them before turning up at their doorstep 2 years later dressed in rags and unshaven, and ask if they can "help" you reboot your currently homeless life (then sneak home and blow it all on a pinarello)

She just has a high disposable income so plenty of savings and has just been bought out of her half of a house by her ex. She was going to upgrade her car from a Focus to an Alfa Romeo Brera but changed her mind and bought the bike (plus she is fit... ha ha ).

Ben M

you HAVE to make her keep the pink flowery helmet.

Also, how hot is she, and does she like younger men? ;)

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Ben M said:
you HAVE to make her keep the pink flowery helmet.

Also, how hot is she, and does she like younger men? :evil:

Will get her to pose for a pic when the bike arrives in office next week so you can judge.

montage

God Almighty
Wigsie said:
Will get her to pose for a pic when the bike arrives in office next week so you can judge.

"Hey! pose for me so I can post a picture of you onto a cycling forum of internet strangers!"

Crafty Wigsie.....crafty :angry:

Bigtwin

montage said:
"Hey! pose for me so I can post a picture of you onto a cycling forum of internet strangers!"

Crafty Wigsie.....crafty :smile:

I told the guys you had nice legs, and they want to know if you open them yourself...

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
montage said:

Crafty Wigsie.....crafty :smile:

You know me Monty, crafty photographer/butcher!

She has snapped me in my Lycra and in my sweats on the squash court so its only fair I return the favour... in the name of ... er... science... no art!

Anything for my CC comrades!

Top Bottom