"Accident" help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paco de Bango

What 4F said about who's at fault.

That must've been very amusing to watch though. I would've just walked away laughing at both of them

S59 comes in v. handy for this. had something not quite as blatant: police called on driver who confessed he'd been "overbearing" and got a nice little warning. He was good as gold after that: as he lived 1/2 mile away I saw him often. Eventually we were on waving terms:smile:

The accident is, IMO, actually completely the fault of the 4x4 and actually completely unconnected to what you did. He ran into the back of another vehicle, period. The reason why the vehicle stopped is neither here nor there.

That isn't saying the BMW driver isn't an impatient idiot - he is. However legally I think he's completely blameless of the RTC. He could be at fault of other offences, such as driving inconsiderately reference his behaviour to you.

Thomk

Guru
It's tricky to tell if it's the final post isn't it? I'm going to have a crack at it NOW :stop:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
When the lights are changing from green to red, amber means stop unless it is unsafe to do so or if you have already crossed the stop line.

When the lights change from red to green, amber means proceed if there is noone on the crossing, and green means proceed with caution.

Top Bottom