Accy at it again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

As the coaches full of coppers came and went they'd show their gratitude by waving wads of cash at the striking miners.
As someone who was there I can't understand what you hoped to achieve by posting this.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I have the photo to prove it taken at Betteshanger Colliery, thank you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

in which case it just goes to show what insensitive thugs Thatcher's puppets were

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I like to think i'm a law abiding person on the side of law enforcement,but the police actions during the miners strike were very questionable! The likes of 'The Sun' played it as a revolution led by a lefty loony in Arthur Scargill, but to be fair to Arthur he'd walked the walk,so he had the right to talk the talk,meaning he'd done his share of digging coal,so he knew what he was on about! Those miners weren't after a lefty revolution. They were after preserving not only their jobs but also their way of life and their communities,which were economically and socially decimated after the mines were shut down!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
The headline is a bit misleading. He's not been charged with anything, and seems unlikely to ever be charged. The matter is being treated as disciplinary, not criminal.

Shall we have wager on whether he fights it and wins, fights it and is dismissed, or resigns prior to the hearing?

D

Deleted member 26715

A.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
At least he seems to have the backing of the general public,even if he did do wrong.

This is from the comments section and has by far the most likes/thumbs up.

ex peeler18th June 3:09 pm

Get him back to work...he has paid his price of being found guilty by public opinion-the scum on our streets need to know that not every street police officer is a shrinking snowflake(unlike some of the senior managers) and that some of them care enough about the law abiding public that they will relentlessly pursue vermin.....google the alleged aggrieved-he is a toerag !!!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
At least he seems to have the backing of the general public,even if he did do wrong.

This is from the comments section and has by far the most likes/thumbs up.

ex peeler18th June 3:09 pm

Get him back to work...he has paid his price of being found guilty by public opinion-the scum on our streets need to know that not every street police officer is a shrinking snowflake(unlike some of the senior managers) and that some of them care enough about the law abiding public that they will relentlessly pursue vermin.....google the alleged aggrieved-he is a toerag !!!

I am thankful that he is an ex-peeler. Although with that attitude he must have caused a lot of damage in his time

Top Bottom