acf dead?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaded

No it is fine.

And for the last four days or so is has been buzzing with the PBP progress. Most of the 61 ACFers that started out on this madness have made it home.

amazing.

OP
OP
NickM

NickM

Veteran
Bugger! I would have really liked to read that (I know three PBP riders). Yet all I get is this gobbledegook:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@anothercyclingforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

...which doesn't appear to be generated by my employer's snooper software?

Am I using a defunct bookmark?

Jaded

Are you using the server address in the email address you gave above? That is the new address for the site.

Dave_1

bikeradar is a hideous mess of a forum really..it´s massive, massive lists of threads that hard to keep an eye on...so many sections ..pro talk and race divide the same subject in two...I am keeping at it, but cycle chat seems better organised. Will come here more

TimO

Guru
Well, acf seems a bit dead today, I can't get the machine name to resolve to an IP address, and neither can any online tools that I've tried. It looks like whoever hosts them is having problems. :ohmy:

Velvet

It's back again now!

Pete

Well, I noticed that it was down for a while today but is now back (not that it's any of my business I suppose, but I still take a look now and then). I was intrigued by this bit of blog. True or bluff? The implications may be of interest to me...

Top Bottom