Acorns.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
bloody little buggers...

thnurg

Rebel without a clue
Not just on the road but falling from the trees as well. I had one launch itself at me while filming for Cycle Video Day. Unfortunately my camera is too cheap to have picked it up.

Wades

Not just on the road but falling from the trees as well. I had one launch itself at me while filming for Cycle Video Day. Unfortunately my camera is too cheap to have picked it up.

I'm pretty sure you'll find that militant anti-cycling squirrels are to blame for that!

OP
OP
LosingFocus

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.

And not just acorns, I got conkered in the woods the other day (oh er missus). Luckily I was wearing my helmet or I might have been seriously injured. :whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And not just acorns, I got conkered in the woods the other day (oh er missus). Luckily I was wearing my helmet or I might have been seriously injured. :whistle:

I was also conkered on a ride the other day, and I wasn't wearing a helmet.. it bloody hurt.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I thought this was going to be a thread about what a gentleman's parts resemble after a bracing winter ride.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
I thought this was going to be a thread about what a gentleman's parts resemble after a bracing winter ride.

no, thats those really odd blackened dried up things you get in monkey nuts. ;)

Mozzy

Yes indeed, now you come to mention it! Since fitting two new Marathon Plus tyres and having them at 80psi I have really noticed it
angry.gif

Mozzy

They aren't too bad in the forest on a MTB, which is luckily the only place I've come across them. Wouldn't fancy running over them on thin tyres as 100psi...

Milo

Guru
Ran over the middle of a squirrel the other day it sort of scampered off but I suspect I did not do the animal much good.

Keith Oates

Janner
It's a good job he didn't get caught up in the spokes as he would have been dead and you would probably be nursing some nasty road rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom