Advice about dogs in my garden needed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Get as close to the gap in the fence as you can then urinate over it, copiously and frequently.

No, really, that's ok, don't mention it. ;) ;)

OP
OP
mangaman

mangaman

Norm said:
Get as close to the gap in the fence as you can then urinate over it, copiously and frequently.

No, really, that's ok, don't mention it. :sad: xx(

Thanks Norm - I did that anyway, before the dog problem ;)

Actually I've read on the internet (so it's true) that male wee discourages male dogs as there are similar pheremones or whatever.

I'll keep it up my sleeve, but I hope you don't feel offended if I use it as a last resort ;)

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
mangaman said:
I'll try some pepper and more hassle of the neighbours. Cheers everyone.

Tut.

I don't see why you should try anything. It's your neighbours' responsibility and I find it hard to swallow how people can be so inconsiderate. Makes my piss boil to be frank.

Is it worth asking your neighbours over so they can see the problems? We had a problem with neighbours' cats shitting in our garden, until we got the Cat-Hater ;). ALthough there wasn't a lot we could do about it, next doors were sympathetic and tried everything to keep them out of ours, fair play.

You need to use a bit more muscle, imo, and get a date pinned down with them to fix the fence, end of.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I started reading all that stuff about assertiveness training but got interrupted by Mrs Gti wanting something, turned round to yell at her and lost my place so gave up.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
snapper_37 said:
I don't see why you should try anything. It's your neighbours' responsibility and I find it hard to swallow how people can be so inconsiderate. Makes my piss boil to be frank.
+1

I'd be mortified if our mutt was doing this, & would sort it out soon as.

collect the poo in a plastic bag and pop it through their letter box. do this every day you find poo. they'll soon get the hint and fix the fence.

Top Bottom