Advice on a peugeot mangalloy Hle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Laura29

My dad wants to sell his peugeot mangalloy, as he no longer uses it. I wanted to see if anyone here can help us how much it is worth, or where I can go to sell it.I can post pic. Its has all it's original part.

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
lotsa pictures would assist
and the serial number [ underneath the BB perhaps]

there are 2 listed on eBay atm
and several listed in the ''Completed Listing''

try here first and save yourself the fees.............:reading:

Last edited:
My dad wants to sell his peugeot mangalloy, as he no longer uses it. I wanted to see if anyone here can help us how much it is worth, or where I can go to sell it.I can post pic. Its has all it's original part.
Hi Laura, as John said pictures would be great, however, as a new member you probably won't be able to post them until your post count goes up, but there's an easy work round. Just use a hosting site like IMAGESHACK or PHOTOBUCKET, upload the pics there and then just post a link to them here.

IME such a bike could sell for anywhere between £50 to £150. These bikes are not as desirable as steel framed ones but never the less the market for such bikes is always strong IME.

@biggs682 is our resident retro bike maestro :thumbsup:

OP
OP
L

Laura29

Thanks for your reply everyone, trying yo help my dad. Don't know if this is correct serial but BS 6102. I will try and post pictures.

OP
OP
L

Laura29

I looked on ebay but didn't see one the same, so thought I'd ask people who knew what they are talking about for a little help.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If it's in good condition maybe up to about £140. But I really don't know why you are asking the question as loads of these come up on eBay so it's just a question of doing a search.

If it's in good condition maybe up to about £140. But I really don't know why you are asking the question as loads of these come up on eBay so it's just a question of doing a search.
It's a fair post by the OP Cycleops. Laura obviously has no experience of such things, or possibly even ebay, so where better to ask for advice then the best cycling forum in the world? ^_^

OP
OP
L

Laura29

I can't upload pic so upload on photobucket like the post before said. Thanks everyone. Also based in Birmingham

OP
OP
L

Laura29

20140505_163411.jpg
any better @biggs682

Last edited:
Top Bottom