Advice on first road bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
N

Nufab

Über Member
Cheers for all the replies guys!

I've asked to test ride a CAAD8 Tiagra as well, so I'm waiting until they get one in, then I can make my decision. It's probably going to be either that or the Synapse though...

deanbmx

Über Member
[QUOTE 1403347"]
Boardman.
[/quote]
+1 I love mine, regardless of halfords awful service

OP
OP
N

Nufab

Über Member
Thanks again for the replies!

In the end, I test rode the CAAD8 tiagra and loved it. It felt a bit sharper than the Synapse, but no less comfortable for it. Now I just need my voucher and I'll be able to put some miles in on it!

In the end, I test rode the CAAD8 tiagra and loved it. It felt a bit sharper than the Synapse, but no less comfortable for it. Now I just need my voucher and I'll be able to put some miles in on it!
Great decision with the CAAD Nufab.

I have a CAAD10, different animal than the CAAD8 perhaps, but the CAAD bikes have always been held in very high regard by the cycling world at large.

In fact, I like my mine that much I'm now selling my carbon bike because the CAAD is so freakin' good :thumbsup:

accountantpete

Brexiteer

The Canondale bikes are pretty nippy - whilst everyone has focused on Carbon bikes there have been quite a few developments in alloy frames which are getting lighter and more refined whilst retaining their stiffness. Enjoy.

Top Bottom