Aero is everything - S-Works Evade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zizou

Veteran
Same sizing but ive found the fit is slightly different - the Evade is comfortable for me (as is the 2d) whereas the Prevail i dont find as nice.

Would like to see some comparitive aero data on the new breed of aero road helmets, have any magazines have had a proper test yet? The German ones tend to be quite good at this sort of stuff

martint235

Dog on a bike
My Prevail cost £160 so I thought it was reasonable for the Evade given the tech in it to be the same price.
The stuff that's in my head is worth a lot more and allows me to earn enough money to pay £160 on a helmet
Do they offer any advantage when it comes to hill climbing? :whistle: (Sorry i will give up eventually)

Same sizing but ive found the fit is slightly different - the Evade is comfortable for me (as is the 2d) whereas the Prevail i dont find as nice.

Would like to see some comparitive aero data on the new breed of aero road helmets, have any magazines have had a proper test yet? The German ones tend to be quite good at this sort of stuff

Zizou, could you elaborate? I.e. is the evade or prevail narrower. I tried Size M of the prevail and felt some pressure at my temples. I suspect the pressure will escalate to discomfort over longer rides. However, when i tried size L, the helmet was loose even when i dialled it in to the max. My head circumference is 55cm.

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Well I'm still enjoying the Evade and my fondness for this Helmet remains the same, so much that I have purchased another. A limited edition CVNDSH Evade.

IMG_20140503_201400.jpg

IMG_20140503_201418.jpg

zizou

Veteran
When i saw the article on bikeradar about the new signature line i suspected you'd be all over it :smile:

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

When i saw the article on bikeradar about the new signature line i suspected you'd be all over it :smile:

I had to :shy:
Once you have the Cav frame there is no going back... I brought the shoes, four jerseys, two pairs of gloves and two bib shorts and an evade. :laugh: and I need none of them.
Someone has to be a mug, it might as well be me :thumbsup:
Came out with a new bike as well :cry:

zizou

Veteran
I had to :shy:
Once you have the Cav frame there is no going back... I brought the shoes, four jerseys, two pairs of gloves and two bib shorts and an evade. :laugh: and I need none of them.
Someone has to be a mug, it might as well be me :thumbsup:
Came out with a new bike as well :cry:

Nice! What bike did you get?

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

Top Bottom