Afternoon all...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nemesis_252

Über Member
Here's hoping that everyone is well?

I'm new to the site, and new to cycling in general. I'm based in Blyth, Northumberland, and against all better judgement I recently agreed to cycle the C2C in June to help raise a bit of cash for charity. Only then did I start to consider the task ahead of me! I realise it's a short hop for a lot of you, but having driven it a few time tmes I know it's gonna be a challenge!

I'm a keen photographer and an active member of a couple of photography forums; I assumed there would be similar forums for cycling, and I'm pleased that there are! Not least because I'll be after advise, and possibly even a more suitable bike (my dual suspension Barracuda Slalom seemed like a good idea when I bought it in the 90's, but nowadays I think I'd struggle to give it away!).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.
Michael

Shaun

Founder
Good intro - welcome to CC and good luck with the C2C - I'm sure you'll be fine and really enjoy it. :welcome:

No questions are too daft around here so ask away and I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Welcome to CC, N252!

June's a long way off, but, by then, you'll have a new bike and accessories (by having to sell your cameras) but you will be fitter, happier and healthier. :thumbsup:

There's a fair few CC folk up your way, so keep your eyes open and see if there's a local ride coming up.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
:welcome: to CC Nemesis

OP
OP
N

Nemesis_252

Über Member
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Dayvo, I like your way of thinking, although why would I sell my camera gear when I've got a perfectly good spare Kidney I could part with first? :thumbsup:

Phil, I'm sure it was just a matter of time until someone mentioned Photographers Chat, but congrats, you got there first! I'll take a look in a bit, cheers.

Now, I'm off to test the claim of it being the friendliest cycle forum, with what I'm pretty sure are going to be some very amateurish questions, wish me luck...

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome and good luck for the c2c Michael!
Looking forward to the pictures of your rides!

Top Bottom