Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Headphones.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

john59

Guru
I've been lucky enough to have received a pair of these headphones, an early fathers day present.
If anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer them, the best I can. I know it's hard to try these headphones before buying, because I tried. I've used them on my bike and while running and have been pleasantly surprised at the quality of sound output. I've listened to podcasts and music with no problems hearing ambient sounds.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@Saluki has a pair as well, and she likes them. I quite fancy a pair, but they are rather pricey.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
@Saluki has a pair as well, and she likes them. I quite fancy a pair, but they are rather pricey.
I have Aftershokz Bluez and they must be 3 years old now. I love them. They were £100 new then I got 10% off for being in a cycling club. Well worth the money for me. They will pair with my phone as well which is handy in case the transplant team ring with a "get to the hospital pronto" call.

J1888

Über Member
Had two sets of Aftershokz and been pleased with the sound, but one pair snapped in my bag (fair enough) and my Bluez dropped from two ft onto a carpeted floor and snapped...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Had two sets of Aftershokz and been pleased with the sound, but one pair snapped in my bag (fair enough) and my Bluez dropped from two ft onto a carpeted floor and snapped...
Crikey. I shall be more careful with mine. So far they have been fine. Even survived intact when the dog carried them to his basket (retrieved at warp speed, let me tell you)

DRHysted

Guru
I've killed 2 sets of bluez2 by excessive sweating whilst running!
Brilliant bit of kit otherwise (I now use the wired version whilst running).

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I have no idea what i was thinking at the time but I bought the wired version (with mic) which arrived yesterday only to put in an order for the wireless Titanium model earlier today which should arrive on Friday.

I own a pair of bluez2 but that was heavy and felt uncomfortable if you were wearing it with glasses after a while and the plastic band that wrapped around your head would make trying to wear it comfortably with a helmet a bit of a nightmare with you pushing and pulling the headset constantly to get it into a comfortable position.

I gave up listening to music on my commute due to how uncomfortable the bluez2 was and the fact that my commute is only around 27-45mins. Im hoping the Titanium version is lighter and fits more comfortably with helmets and glasses.

Im pretty impressed with the wired version however though as far as sound quality goes the bluez2 had a bit more bass and volume to it

OP
OP
john59

john59

Guru
I have no idea what i was thinking at the time but I bought the wired version (with mic) which arrived yesterday only to put in an order for the wireless Titanium model earlier today which should arrive on Friday.

I own a pair of bluez2 but that was heavy and felt uncomfortable if you were wearing it with glasses after a while and the plastic band that wrapped around your head would make trying to wear it comfortably with a helmet a bit of a nightmare with you pushing and pulling the headset constantly to get it into a comfortable position.

I gave up listening to music on my commute due to how uncomfortable the bluez2 was and the fact that my commute is only around 27-45mins. Im hoping the Titanium version is lighter and fits more comfortably with helmets and glasses.

Im pretty impressed with the wired version however though as far as sound quality goes the bluez2 had a bit more bass and volume to it

I've been using my Trekz Titanium for the last 2.5 months, nearly every day while cycling and running. I'm still impressed with their light weight and sound quality and would never use in ear headphones again for sporting activities.

Top Bottom