Agent Hilda's Birthday/LonJoG Reunion! Fri 1 March.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
it's a better view than some......
com0703o.jpg

Christopher

Über Member
I am now a Maybe for this one as the West Coast main Line is semi-crocked today, I'll get to Lunnun eventually but perhaps too late to make Clapham worthwile. Have a good time y'all!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 2339763, member: 1314"]Davy's stripping off, innit.[/quote]
Enough of that, please. Unless you're buying the mind bleach.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'M ON THE TRAIN! Had to shout that, being in the Quiet Coach. Strode out leaving absolute carnage in the office, and people bashing gongs and twanging things in the foyer. Huzzah! See you all this evening :girl: .

ianmac62

Guru
I am now a Maybe for this one as the West Coast main Line is semi-crocked today, I'll get to Lunnun eventually but perhaps too late to make Clapham worthwile. Have a good time y'all!
Yes. I'll pedal to Wellinborough, past Tesco (site of first LonJoG breakfast), for train to St Pancras. London Midland tickets accepted by East Midland.

frank9755

Cyclist
I'm not on my way yet but it's not too far from here so that's not a problem.
Not got anything witty to say right now, but I thought I'd post mainly to help get the thread onto another page so that people don't have to look at those horrible pictures of Jeffrey Archer.

Christopher

Über Member
WCML back to normal, theoretically. It is all ????????????? My only option is to get on the choo-choo and hope for the best!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm not on my way yet but it's not too far from here so that's not a problem.
Not got anything witty to say right now, but I thought I'd post mainly to help get the thread onto another page so that people don't have to look at those horrible pictures of Jeffrey Archer.
Excellent idea Frank.

Top Bottom