Airic Mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

Drunken web shopping!? Dangerous game that mate :biggrin:
As is taking any of my dubious advice, glad you're happy with the outcome of this foolhardy escapade.
I bought regular sized Airics for me and the woman, very happy with them indeed. They make crawling into the tent last thing at night a real pleasure. :biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

see now I'm getting tempted...hmm....what to do....but they are heavy in comparision to my blacks mat....I'd need to loose something from my bags to be able to carry it....so you chaps really think it's worth the extra weight?

Bigtallfatbloke

I have a similar one in the garage. It is full length though and I cannot see a manufacturer name on it. It has a central foam innner and the mat can be inflated. It rolls up ok once all the air is squeezed out which takes ages. It weighs MUCH more that my mat...I have slept on it once and to be honest the difference wasnt that great...but I was inside . It's also to bulky for the bike....now this isnt designed for cyclists I guess so it's more than likely aimed at the motoring camper....but I'm not convinced yet...if I loose a cleat I will be stuffed as I cannot ride....spare batteries yep they can go....oh I dunno...I've bought the bloody mat now so I am thinking I should at least try it and suffer before spending more....and I can always double fold my full length mat on rough ground....and I like the orange colour...and...and...and...desicions were never my best strength lol!

How do you lose a cleat - the onlyy time mine came a little bit loose I noticed it very quickly and applied some doing up (sorry I digressed)

Top Bottom