Albarosa....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
To save anyone else the trouble of Googling, Albarosa is a cycling club in Leeds.
I'd hoped it might have been some secretive organisation:sad:.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'd suggest you go out with their A group to have a go. If you survive then well done.

On a more serious note they're a growing club and seem to be well organised. Just recognise that you're wearing pink as club kit :girldance:

I've done a couple of races they've organised and been on a couple of rides with their club members. Overall, apart from the A group who are maniacs (i.e. very fast and out to smash everything), they're a decent bunch.

OP
OP
Montydog

Montydog

I'd suggest you go out with their A group to have a go. If you survive then well done.

On a more serious note they're a growing club and seem to be well organised. Just recognise that you're wearing pink as club kit :girldance:

I've done a couple of races they've organised and been on a couple of rides with their club members. Overall, apart from the A group who are maniacs (i.e. very fast and out to smash everything), they're a decent bunch.

:laugh::laugh:....am far from the "A" team!!

as for wearing pink well not a problem...love pink cake:birthday::laugh:....will see how fit i am in couple of weeks and then take the plunge....:okay:

Top Bottom